Help us with our ongoing research projects!
Interested in being a research assistant for the Educational Contexts and Queer Identity Psychology Study? We are always looking for driven, independent, and interested undergraduates (University of Michigan students are given prority) to help us with our ongoing studies!
· Volunteer with less than 6 hour/week commitment (More if you like!)
· Bi-weekly lab meeting attendance
· Assist with Lab duties, including:
o Recruiting Participants
o Distributing Surveys Online
o Cleaning Data
o Gathering Research Articles
o Brainstorming Research Ideas
o Other Duties as Assigned
· Possibility to gain position for research credit
· Possible letters of recommendation
· Valuable research experience (essential for anyone applying to graduate school!)
· Flexible volunteer schedule (work as you are able)
· Invaluable advise on applying to graduate school and net steps
If this sounds like a position that would interest you, please fill out the brief application. I will contact you to update you on your application status. Thank you for your interest!